Friday, October 28, 2005

Bark & Sparkle

Okay, I have a small dog now and she is a female, but for the life of me I can’t dress her up like some celebrities we see are doing with their tiny canines. It’s not that I don’t like the accessories they are coming out with. They are adorable … the carriers, the shiny collars, the luxurious sweaters, etc … But I can’t dress her up like she’s my baby doll. It’s not just my thing. That being said I do think the collars from Bark & Sparkle are delightful. They are made out of handwoven Swarovski crystals and glitter like crazy! If you are the type that indulges your canine companions like the princesses they are, visit Bark & Sparkle for their snazzy collars. Be sure to check out their Mommy & Me set for the ultimate doglover in you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?