Monday, October 24, 2005

Mr. Funny Hand Warmer



The weather seems to be getting cooler these days, especially today. But as the mercury drops my hands get cold. I don’t like wearing gloves because I feel they impede the purpose of what hands are for so I usually go out and stuff my hands in pockets, etc … whatever to keep warm. Now I have a buddy that will help me keep my hands toasty when the temperature decreases. It’s the Mr. Funny Hand Warmer. This adorable hand warmers starts to heat up as soon as you flex the tab inside the pouch. Stick one or a couple inside your jacket pockets and you’ll have toasty fingers in no time! They are also reusable as well. Just submerge them in boiling water until they turn clear. Pick up a Mr. Funny Hand Warmer at Wishingfish.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?