Monday, November 07, 2005

Catch Your Zzzzz's


I always try to catch some shuteye when traveling, especially on a plane. But I’m forever worried that I’ll be woken up by an unassuming flight attendant asking me if I want something to drink or if I want a pillow. This is why I’m a fan of the Eyemask set by Flight 001. This set includes 3 eye masks imprinted with different messages such as “Do Not Disturb”, “Wake me for Duty Free”, and “Wake me for (food and drink)”. They are fashioned with adjustable straps for comfort and packaged in a cotton zip pouch for easy packing. Check out Flight 001 for more marvelous travel accessories.

Comments:
I love these eye masks! These would be a great gift for all my friends that fly as much as I do!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?