Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jackie Hat

When winter approaches I tend to get lazy when it comes to styling my hair. I mean what’s the point? It’s either going to rain and my hair will get wet, or there will be windy and I’ll have the windblown look, which went out of style in the 70’s. This is why it’s the season of hats for me. I tend to go with baseball caps because I couldn’t bother with trying to be stylish, especially when chasing after a toddler, but after seeing the wool hats from Cutiegirl, I’m having a change of heart. Cutiegirl’s wool hats are hand crocheted with creativity and style. Now I can look fashionable while keeping my hair under wraps at the same time. How exciting.

The Jackie hat above is a fitted hat in natural brown, adorned with a magenta and orange mohair flowerbuds. This lovely hat is made of a wool blend and oozes chic.


I also adore the Gwen wool hat. This skull cap in charcoal is emphasized with a red leather heart stitched with white cotton. Oh so modish!

Visit Curliegirl to see the matching hats and more of their fashionable handmade collection of scarves, hats, and bags.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?