Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Shy Siren

Belts are really coming back into play this season. It’s too bad that my blossoming belly doesn’t accommodate for belts in my wardrobe, but I might just have to stock up on these belts from Shy Siren. I especially love the fabric belt, Dahlias in Sky Blue on Chocolate. The belts are 1 ½” wide and lined with interfacing so that it doesn’t lose its shape. You have your choice of belt buckles, silver toned D-ring, clear acrylic, metallic-like acrylic tortoise, or natural wood.



I also adore these fabric belts with wood buckles. Vibrant colors go beautifully with these wooden buckles.

Shy Siren’s founders Anita Lin and Sara Schwittek design and handcraft each item. All items have their own unique one-of-a-kind awareness. Visit Shy Siren to see their equally impressive jewelry and handbag collection.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?